1) In case of your personal consent: in other cases, before Our company transfers your confidential information to third parties, We must obtain your personal consent. For example, a third party offers cooperation with Our company or competition, then we will make a request for your permission to use your personal data.
2) To companies that work on behalf of Our company: your personal data may be partially disclosed to a company that acts as business support on our behalf. Our requirements include that such a company use data solely for the purpose of providing services with the contract, respectively; they are not allowed to transfer your confidential data to other parties in situations, but in situations, when it is necessary to provide the agreed services, the transfer of personal information is permitted to them. Fulfillment of orders, implementation of applications, awarding bonuses and prizes, management of information systems and organization of surveys between customers are all functions of business support. It is also provided for the disclosure of generalized non-personal data in cases of choosing a service provider.
3) To joint and subsidiaries: A joint or subsidiary is a company in which at least 50 % of equity participation belongs to the Company. In the process of transferring your confidential data to a partner in a joint or subsidiary, we demand that the data not be distributed to other parties for advertising purposes and not to use your data in any way, which will be contrary to your choice. We will not transfer your confidential data to our partners in joint and subsidiary companies for advertising purposes if you indicate that you do not want to receive marketing materials from our Company.
4) On jointly partner or positioned pages: the contract stipulates that our Company has the right to distribute data to partner companies, together with which we are engaged in the implementation of special events and proposals for promoting goods on jointly positioned pages of the site. On such pages you will be warned about the transfer of personal data. Before providing personal data, you can familiarize yourself with the privacy notice, according to which the partner will use the data that you provide.
5) In the case of transfer of control over the enterprise: we have the right to transfer your confidential information in cases of transfer, full or partial sale of our assets or the enterprise as a whole. You have every right to refuse to transfer data about yourself. This will mean that the new organization will not have the right and the ability to further provide you with the products and services that were previously provided by our Company.
6) Law enforcement agencies: We may, without your consent, disclose your confidential information to third parties due to the following reasons: protecting or strengthening the rights of subsidiaries of the Company or the actual rights of the Company itself; assistance in case of fraud prevention; court orders to avoid violation of the law or regulations.
All confidential data that you will transfer for registration on our website can be changed at any time or deleted at your request. You just need to contact us in any way accessible and convenient for you using the contact information that is available in a special section on our website.
You can easily refuse our regular mailing and regular receipt of letters. At the end of all letters, a link for refusal is posted, you can use it at any time.