What is the content of the site and what to do with it
Content often means only texts posted on the site. The reasons and history of the occurrence of such an opinion remain a mystery, but it has a place to be.
In fact, it’s true only on 40%. The rest 60% occupy pictures, videos, audio and everything else that the user can see or hear.
From this we can draw a simple conclusion. The content of the site is all that it is filled with inside.
It is he who catches the visitor with his vivid and high-quality video reviews or pictures. And he scares people with ugly and unreadable texts.
Besides behavioral factors, page filling has a very direct relation to the number of sales and too direct to SEO promotion.
How content affects promotion in PS
As many know and some guess, a huge number of factors affect the results of search issuance. Specialists are in a long debate about some of them SEO and can only guess, and some search engines are officially announced.
So, when it comes to content, no one has any questions. Yes, it really affects the promotion of the site as much as possible.
Some, if not to say “many,” resources insist that SEO optimization is an artificial rating recruitment in output. Yes, if we talk about black methods, it's true.
But the time of black promotion has long passed.
And now is the time to explain - high-quality, interesting content - this is an effective and, very importantly, absolutely natural way of promoting.
After all, this is exactly what search engines are trying to achieve. Not winding behavioral factors and not catalog run.
They only need your resource to be interesting and useful to users. Then they will send you directly to the TOP with great pleasure.
Now take a look at your site and check the box. Does your content meet these criteria?
- noticeable but not catchy
- beautiful (quality)
Remember yes? This applies not only to texts, but to everything that the user sees.
Each picture should be both useful and original, and interesting. Each video is high quality and not too long.
You may have noticed that the word “optimized” is at the very end of the list. This is not an accident.
Given the number of sites that fight for place in TOP- 3 for all existing requests, it’s too little to just write a canvas of text in small print, insert all requests there in a row, add 1 picture and wait for the site to fall into first place.
So how do you need to do so that the search engines like everything?
For such an important topic, we have created a separate category in our knowledge base in order to answer each question in great detail.
And now a little about the texts.
SEO texts - the main type of site content
Imagine if only the text was the content. A little higher you could already imagine this sad picture.
A person comes to the site for the repair of apartments and the creation of interiors. And there, instead of a huge gallery of works, one solid text.
Of course, this short acquaintance with the company will quickly end there.
But with all it is the texts that play a huge role in promoting the pages of sites on request.
Search engines determine page relevance to search queries mainly thanks to the headings, subheadings and words inside the articles.
Of course, this is not the only factor that helps determine how useful this page is to users, and yet - the most serious one.
Therefore, do not rush after reading the first 2 sections of this article to delete all texts. Think about how to improve them and make them more accessible to users.
Better read our articles, learn and promote your site with the SEO Academy!