Is internal optimization important for SEO promotion
A very large number of factors affect the rating of the site in the issue. They can be combined into several groups. One of these groups is the internal optimization factors of the site. It will not be enough to just purchase links and wait for the site to rise in the issue. In order to arouse trust in Google and Yandex, you first need to make a website efficiently, deal with internal optimization, and only then engage in external optimization.
Competent internal optimization includes a lot of points. You can work on them throughout the life of your business, and will never be enough. In this article, we will only talk about the most important points of SEO site optimization, without which your progress will be meaningless.
We will look at the site not only through the eyes of the user, but also through the eyes of search engines. What criteria in their eyes are quality indicators.
Key stages of internal site page optimization
- Content optimization. The content means absolutely everything that is on your site. These are not only the texts of the articles, as many believe. These are all photos, videos, descriptions, etc. In a word, everything that gives the user information about your site.
Search engines pay attention to how much your content is:
Thanks to the correct structure, the search robot can easily and quickly index all pages. If the structure is done incorrectly, they can simply “forget” about your site for a long time, because if the robot could not quickly understand it, then for the user it will definitely be uncomfortable. What positions can we talk about?
- Optimization title. This is almost the main element of internal page code optimization. By title, search engines understand what exactly you are promoting on the page. Of course, there are other factors, but the name of the page is the most significant argument for Google and Yandex. If you recall the effect of internal optimization on CTR, then title should be placed on one of the first places in the list of importance.
If users are interested in your title, he will see everything else. If the page name does not meet certain criteria, no one will even click on your site. And then it will not matter how beautiful and convenient you did everything inside. Title is visible on the issue page and looks like this:
- H1 header optimization. Each page should have a title that will consist of the most basic request that you promote on it. The title is needed by both search engines and users in order to determine the subject of the page and site. It is important to understand the basic rules for writing headlines and stick to them. For example, you need to ensure that there is only one H1 title on the page.
Headings are a very important point of internal optimization of the site, its correct compilation directly affects the position in the search engine.
Not always what the user sees as a title, it is. We remember that Google and Yandex look at sites with different eyes.
How to find how many H1 headers are on the page and how do they look?
We go to the page, press Ctrl + U and look for H1:
- Optimization of subheadings H2. In addition to the heading, subheadings affect internal search engine optimization. Search engines take into account several factors: their presence, quantity, correct location, keywords, thematic and usefulness.
The rules for writing headings and subheadings are different, and enough attention needs to be paid to this. In each text, whether it is an article or text in any category of the site, there should be subheadings. This will significantly accelerate the process of getting into the TOP.
- Overlinks. Overfilling is an integral part of internal seo optimization, about which many forget. Proper translinovoks are a powerful and free tool for internal search engine optimization. Google and Yandex track how evenly distributed the weight of your site is. In addition, they see how many working and non-working links on the site, where each of them leads, whether the hierarchy is respected, etc.
By doing just these 6 items, you can easily get into the TOP Google and Yandex. Each of them has a separate article with detailed implementation rules. If you are really ready to get into the TOP- 3, read and learn with us.
We also recommend that you familiarize yourself with the materials:
- Internal optimization of the multilingual site
- Features of internal optimization of the site with a domain in Cyrillic
- Internal site optimization on WordPress
- CMS for internal blog optimization
- The concept of internal site optimization
- 10 rules for optimizing page address URLs
- Online store page linkage
- Internal optimization of the online store