- Internal page perlination - what is it?
- Is competent skirmish the key to getting into the TOP- 3?
- How to do page perforation correctly
- Correct linkage of the main page
- Which pages are the main thing to do with?
Internal page perlination - what is it?
As everyone knows, each site that will soon reach the TOP or is already there has a serious reference mass. Site owners or SEOshniki purchase links from other sites, often considering that this item is the most important in promotion.
But links are needed not only external. Internal links of the site - this is the page perlination. Internal links mean menu items, and an indication of interesting goods or articles, and links inside articles. That’s all you can click on and go to another page. Why a skirmish? Everything is simple, link in Russian - "link.
Is competent skirmish the key to getting into the TOP- 3?
Optimization of internal links is one of the required points internal site optimization. This is an important piece of work that needs to be done if you want to get into the TOP. Why is this so important? The correct page lint is needed because:
- Overlinking will improve the usability of the site. And this factor automatically leads to both increased conversion and growth of positions.
Firstly, if your site is convenient for the user, he will quickly find exactly what he was looking for. And at the same time he will order additional goods or services.
Secondly, Search engines clearly track behavioral factors. And the deeper people will go over your site, the more trust this will cause search engines. Another + 1 to the rating of your site.
This is one of the main functions of the skirmish. Help users buy more quickly and more, help you earn money, help search engines increase your position in extradition.
- Overlinking defines the hierarchy of pages. There are certain rules for re-linking pages inside the site. We will talk about them below. These rules help search robots. They can independently determine the quality and convenience of the site, understand which of the pages are the most important for promoting them in the TOP.
- Overfilling distributes the weight of the site. How does it work?
Suppose you wrote 10 articles on low-frequency queries, which you also want to promote. If you purchase links even to the main one, but make the correct alteration of the entire site, then the weight will be evenly distributed on them. Thus, NF requests will also increase in the rating.
How to do page perforation correctly
There are several simple rules, adhering to which you can easily optimize your internal links.
- No more 1 links to 1 page. This rule applies to the text block. We will analyze it using one paragraph from the article on the selection of glasses.
Theoretically, the words “clothes style” and “Your image” could be links to the same article on selecting glasses for each person’s style. But only the first phrase became the active link. If both were used for the skirmish, it looked strange for the user. From one page, only one link to any other page should be kept.
- Do not use cyclic links. This means that the page cannot refer to itself. A very frequent mistake in the skirmish happens when the icon is the main one on any of the pages. Remember, if you are on the main page, this icon must be inactive.
- No more than 50 links to the 1 page. This number does not include a menu. So if you have a huge menu and many subcategories, do not worry. Google and Yandex are well aware that this skirmish is necessary for the user. Here we are talking about links inside articles, to banners on the side of pages, to popular services or goods, etc. If the text block is small, then the number of links should be much smaller so that the text does not visually repel the user.
- The text of the link should contain keywords. If you are doing a skirmish with the page "Contacts", then the text of this link itself should sound exactly like" contacts. If you do a skirmish with the “Product Quality” page, then the text of the link should convey information to the user as much as possible, where he will now go. Well, if the link has the same name as the page where it leads itself. If the full name is too long, leave only 1 - 2 keywords.
Correct linkage of the main page
A separate optimization point is the central lining. Absolutely every page of the site should refer to the main. And she, in turn, should refer only to the most basic categories having a 2 level of nesting.
Which pages are the main thing to do with?
We remember that she cannot refer to herself (rule 2). The main page of the site is most significant, so it is worth placing links only to the highest priority pages from it, it can be both subcategories and, for example, cards of goods / services, if these pages really bring you the greatest sales revenue.
If you strictly follow these simple rules of skipping, your site will be able to quickly get into the TOP- 3 Google and Yandex. See you at the TOP!