- How to choose the best SEO optimizer
- Nuances to help you choose a good SEO specialist
- How to choose a SEO company?
- Errors that customers often make when working with SEO specialists
How to choose the best SEO optimizer
Each owner of the site wants to advance in the rating among competitors, which will eventually allow him to get more significant profits than at the current level.
In order to do this, you will need to choose a SEO specialist - a person or even a company that, using their professional skills, will be able to bring your site to TOP 10.
Nuances to help you choose a good SEO specialist
To date, the SEO services industry is quite developed. This led to the fact that among the total mass of all individual performers and entire companies it is quite difficult to single out real professionals. Many of them banally rob the client, using his weak or completely absent knowledge in this area.
In order not to blunder in this matter, it is advisable to familiarize yourself with some criteria that will tell you how to check the sandstone:
- "Splain the ground. Try to find out in advance all possible information about the specialist you want to choose. Look for customer reviews that used his services earlier.
Find out which sites he promoted before and check their position. If they are really in high positions, then you can choose this SEO optimizer for collaboration.
- Analyze information, which a possible future performer provides you. If he praises himself in every possible way, promises to do the work quickly and cheaply, most likely, he is trying to trick you. The services of such a “specialist” should be abandoned immediately, otherwise you will simply lose your money and precious time.
- Demand to familiarize you with the promotion strategy, which is supposed to be used. How to choose an optimizer by this criterion? Very easy! If he starts with a story of a general theory about the frequency of requests, boldly leave him.
A true professional will first worry to learn all about the goods or services that you offer, as well as which of them bring the greatest profit. And only after that he will plan future progress.
- Information about the availability of your own site (or several) the candidate in question will also help to understand how to test the SEO optimizer. If he cannot even promote his own resource, do not hope that he will be able to do this with your site.
- Preliminarily discuss the budget, which you should count on to perform high-quality optimization. Find out if this amount includes the content of the site text content. If you enter, then you are again deceived and you will not receive any results.
A lot of texts will be required for quality promotion, for which you will have to pay separately. You pay the optimizer only for his services. Only in this case will you be able to control the amount of content and hope for the conscientious fulfillment by the performer of his duties.
- Before choosing an SEO specialist, ask is he going to use your site to promote his own resource. In other words, is it planned to place a link to his site on your pages.
- Check out the warranty list, which provides a selected saoshnik (if any). For example, is it expected that a certain monetary compensation will be provided if your site is blacklisted by search engines.
How to choose a SEO company?
Some customers feel more relaxed when not an individual works for them, but an entire company. Unfortunately, this is not an indicator. Of course, in this case, the probability of running into lay people is lower, but this does not give a 100% guarantee.
Therefore, before choosing an SEO company, it is worth analyzing it using the same criteria that are used when choosing a separate SEO specialist.
Errors that customers often make when working with SEO specialists
- Make the optimizer promote your site on the wrong requests. Some believe that if they pay money, then they can dictate their rules. Most often, this leads to very deplorable results, the responsibility for which ultimately rests with the chosen specialist.
- Do not trust the performer. If you manage to choose a high-class SEO optimizer, you will have to fully trust his professional skills.
- Letting progress on self-flows. Do not follow how the performer does the work to which he agreed. If you "lucky" choose an SEO specialist who works in bad faith, it is better to learn in time that his services must be abandoned.
- They want to perform work that was not included in the agreed budget. If the performer agrees to this, the result will be a low quality of work in general. Because no one wants to work for free.
And finally, do not forget about the ultimate goal, to achieve which you need to choose an SEO specialist. After all, you are not interested in raising the rating of your site, but in attracting visitors to it, in particular potential buyers. By the increased number of purchases and orders, you will immediately understand how well the hired performer does his work.