“White” are considered methods for improving the position of web resources in search results, which search engines consider acceptable.
The main "white" methods:
- natural buildup reference mass;
- use unique, useful content with optimal keyword density;
- monitoring behavioral factors and making appropriate changes to the design, usability, site speed, etc.;
- advertising campaigns;
- registration in catalogs sites;
- promotion in social networks;
- inner skipping.
The main benefits of using “white” optimization methods are safety in terms of the absence of reasons for the overlay sanctions from search engines and obtaining natural promotion results that are much easier to maintain than achieved in black ways.